- This event has passed.
NADPO’s Second Webinar – March 2021
March 23 @ 12:30 pm - 2:00 pm
March’s webinar will be held on Tuesday 23rd. Speakers and Topics:-
- Harriet Wistrich from the Centre for Women’s Justice – on the issues raised by undercover police officers engaging with subjects under surveillance (provisional title “privacy and police spying”), and
- Jenna Corderoy from openDemocracy – on their recent investigation into allegations the Cabinet Office uses a ‘Clearing House’ to vet and obstruct FOI requests made to government departments.
- Either visit our website to pay and select either personal membership (self funded) or corporate membership (sponsored by employer) depending on who is paying. Pay online via .PayPal (website links to www.paypal.co.uk) or direct debit (website links to www.gocardless.com). The sponsor (if relevant) is the relevant authorising manager or accounts clerk making the payment (and is not necessarily a member unless they also nominate themselves).
- If you are a first time member OR are a returning member using a different email address than before, then click on Join Us on the home page – no username/password needed..
- If you are a returning member (pre-pandemic) and using the same email address as before then click on Existing Members on the home page. Quote your email address as username, together with your password – for help resetting forgotten password please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you.
- Or email us at email@example.com to submit a purchase order/request an invoice (which also specifies alternative offline payment methods).
There are more speakers lined up for future events. The NADPO executive committee hopes you will enjoy and find professional benefit from these webinars. Suggestions for future areas of interest and volunteers to present webinars or contribute Newsletter articles welcome. You can contact the committee via https://nadpo.co.uk/contact-us or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.